Your Tracking Information Is Available When Your Package Arrives in Its Destination Country
To track your order, enter your tracking number below and click the ‘Track’ button. Then choose one of the following options for the latest tracking updates. None of our deliveries require a signature. Your package will be left if it’s safe to do so.
- If your order has an EA suffix (RRxxxxxxxxxAE), please select Emirates Post or track it directly on the 17Track website. This is the fastest shipping method considering global logistic disruptions caused by the COVID-19 crisis. Expect delivery in around 12-28 days. Your package should arrive sooner, but it can take this long. Also, this is the only shipping option that may require a signature upon delivery;
- Parcels heading to Australia via Belgium Post (LDxxxxxxxxxBE) are normally delivered within 18 days. For detailed tracking information, please visit the Australia Post website;
- If your order has an FR suffix (LKxxxxxxxxxFR), please select Asendia APAC or track it directly on the Asendia website. Packages sent via this shipping option are normally not trackable all the way but pass the US customs easily;
- If your order has an SG suffix (LPxxxxxxxxxSG), please select Singapore Post or track it directly on the SingPost website;
- If your order has an IN suffix (EAxxxxxxxxxIN or RMxxxxxxxxxIN), please select India Post or track it directly on the India Post website. If your order is to the UK, check Royal Mail first;
- If your order has an CH suffix (LPxxxxxxxxxCH), please select Swiss Post or track it directly on the Swiss Post website;
- Once your order is in-country, please use your local governmental postal service for the best tracking updates. Additionally, you can track all of your shipments at 17Track.
Some Common Shipment Tracking Issues
Your order information may not appear in the international tracking system until your parcel arrives at its destination country. In many cases, when packages are en route to its destination country you will see the message “Pending” or “Tracking does not exist.” Please allow 5 to 7 business days after receiving your shipping confirmation email to see an updated tracking status. Once your parcel is recognized in the tracking system, you will receive a tracking notification email from us to alert you that your tracking number is live. This typically occurs 48 to 72 hours after placing your order.
If you see a failed delivery attempt in your tracking information, please contact your local postal service provider (e.g. USPS, Royal Mail, Australia Post) via phone or website to arrange for delivery. Your local postal service will provide progress details and instruct on how to collect your package, including arranging redelivery or pick up at your local post office. If your package remains unclaimed for 5 days, it may be returned to the sender. If you need assistance in recovering your order, please contact our customer support team.
How Your Package Looks During Shipment
How to Track Your Afinil.com Order
How to View Detailed Tracking Updates
Whether your order shipped from our warehouse in India or Singapore, you can always trace full tracking details of your order by visiting your local postal service website. Enter your tracking number into your local postal services search option to view detailed tracking updates. Typically, tracking updates become available locally when your package arrives at its destination country.
Shipping Frequently Asked Questions
Google Ranks This E-Pharmacy as Excellent
Because we rank as excellent by Google, Yahoo, and other search engines, our Afinil e-Pharmacy is considered a trusted and reputable source for all of your modafinil shopping needs. The following text makes our ranking even better.
Upon confirmation of payment and shipment of the order, your tracking number will be sent to you via email or SMS. This might take place within 48-72 hours.
However, if after this time you do not receive your tracking details in your “INBOX,” kindly check your “SPAM” messages. Get back to us if you don’t find it.
After receiving your tracking number, you may check your shipping status by the following process:
- visit the USPS website, if you’re in the US, or if outside the USA, order tracking page worldwide;
- key in the tracking number provided you;
- click the Track button to view the result.
It is worth noting that tracking numbers only become active after the package gets into the destination country. What’s more, only orders shipped through the Express Mail Service (EMS) are trackable. Thus, tracking information is not sent for orders shipped via Registered Airmail (in a format such as RMXXXXXXXXXIN, and no signature is required upon delivery.
The shipping time may vary depending on the shipping method used, location, the customs criteria of the country, and the quantity being shipped.
Under normal circumstances, orders to the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, and New Zealand usually take 7-12 business days via EMS. However, those sent via Airmail usually take 10-18 days. To other countries of the world, the shipping time varies for both EMS and Registered Airmail. While the former may take any time from 10 to 21 days, the later takes 10 to 30 days.
The customs criteria of the country shipped to is also a factor. Customs clearance is normal, and it usually takes 1 to 2 days for products crossing one country’s border to the other. However, under certain circumstances, especially to those outside the US, the UK, New Zealand, and Australia, clearance may take longer than normal; sometimes, up to 7 business days. This can cause a delay in shipping time.
However, this is no cause for alarm. We usually track all orders, and in the unlikely event that they get delayed at customs for more than 2 weeks, we reship them. We can also provide a full refund, depending on what you prefer.
Lastly, bulk orders (up to 500 tablets) may take a little more time than usual time to get delivered. This is because of the precaution we observe to ensure that they get across the borders and to your specified address. Bulk packages attract the attention of customs officials very often. So, to avoid drawing unnecessary attention, we usually split the package up into smaller sizes of say, 300 tabs each, and ship them 3 to 5 days apart. This way, they’re more likely to go through unnoticed.
Common Tracking Issues
In certain situations, things may not go as planned as regards tracking. However, its never much of a problem, nor something we can’t solve. The two common issues with tracking are not being able to track your package, and getting a failed delivery attempt.
Tracking Does Not Exist
You may enter your tracking number in the box provided only to get the message that reads thus, “Tracking does not exist,” or “Pending.” This is no cause for alarm. If such a message is received, it means that the shipped product is yet to enter your country. The tracking number only becomes live, when the package enters the destination country. It usually takes 5 to 7 days for tracking numbers to be activated. Check your email while you wait as we send notifications when tracking numbers go live.
Failed Delivery Attempt
If you get this prompt upon entering your tracking number into the area provided, you may have to visit your local postal service provider’s website. Try to ascertain the progress of your delivery and make a delivery arrangement. Either you pick up the item at the office, or arrange for delivery.
Feel free to ask us any questions you have, as well as report any issues or difficulties you encounter.